My best-recommended applications to make your job easier
In the Marketing world, every professional or business needs to get the job done respecting the deadline. Working with the best tools on the web can make your life easier and aim to the best outcomes.
These below are my best-recommended applications. Please, be aware that this page contains affiliate links.
Pro Canva: all the design you want at a single price
We all know and use Canva to create our social posts, invitations, blog banners, and more.
The free version allows us to do a lot. But imagine with the Pro version what potential it can have!
Here are some more tools that the Pro version offers you:
- Create 1 company kit and upload your fonts and logos;
- One-click automatic resizing of projects;
- More than 420,000 free templates with new designs every day;
- Over 75 million premium photos, videos, audio and graphics completely free;
- Save your projects as templates for your team;
- 100 GB of cloud storage;
- Schedule social media content across 7 platforms;
- One-click background removal;
- You can add your team members to your account;
- Access to 3000 types of characters;
- Premium animations for your content