My best-recommended applications to make your job easier
In the Marketing world, every professional or business needs to get the job done respecting the deadline. Working with the best tools on the web can make your life easier and aim to the best outcomes.
These below are my best-recommended applications. Please, be aware that this page contains affiliate links.
SiteGround Hosting for your website and online shop:
- StartUp Plan: 54% discount
- GrowBig Plan: 57% discount
- GoGeek plan: 60% discount
- It makes the site very fast. And do you know what this means? Better positioning, more traffic, more monetization.
- They have developed an advanced technology that makes sites safer and less accessible from the outside, saving them from attacks and cyber threats.
- From the control panel you can keep an eye on domains, sites, email accounts, install new applications, correct DNS and much more;
- With SiteGround, you can create all the emails you want for free with your domain extension.
- SiteGround instead makes daily backups of your site for free. This means that if your site has been compromised for any reason, you can restore a previous version with one click and restore the site exactly as before.
Pro Canva: all the design you want at a single price
We all know and use Canva to create our social posts, invitations, blog banners, and more.
The free version allows us to do a lot. But imagine with the Pro version what potential it can have!
Here are some more tools that the Pro version offers you:
- Create 1 company kit and upload your fonts and logos;
- One-click automatic resizing of projects;
- More than 420,000 free templates with new designs every day;
- Over 75 million premium photos, videos, audio and graphics completely free;
- Save your projects as templates for your team;
- 100 GB of cloud storage;
- Schedule social media content across 7 platforms;
- One-click background removal;
- You can add your team members to your account;
- Access to 3000 types of characters;
- Premium animations for your content